What does "Christ-centered Professional Service Firm" Mean?
As a Christ-centered professional service firm, we hold ourselves to high standards of client service and ethical behavior. Our behavior is molded by these basic principles:
1. Reflect Jesus Christ in our daily business practices and attitudes.
2. Be accountable to each other, our clients, and our families.
3. Provide quality work products, in time, at a fair price, seeking excellence.
4. Honor our creditors.
5. Treat employees fairly and with respect.
6. Treat our clients fairly and with respect
We believe we are our clients' advocate and we aggressively represent your best interests within the constraints of applicable tax law and financial accounting standards.